Home // Health // Electric Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Mouth In Florida While He Was Trying To Kick The Habit

Electric Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Mouth In Florida While He Was Trying To Kick The Habit

A Florida man trying to kick the smoking habit was puffing on an electronic cigarette when a faulty battery apparently caused it to explode in his mouth. (Feb. 16)

  • iPage Web Hosting for only $1.99/Month
  • Free Domain for Life!
  • The Original $3.15/mo. FatCow Plan - Unlimited Disk Space, Unlimited Transfer, Unlimited E-mails & Site building tools.
  • Host your website with MyDomain!
  • Tags: Electric, Cigarette, Explodes, Florida, Smoking, Habit, Man, Mouth, battery
    Amazon Apple Music Spotify iTunes Napster
    Deezer iHeart Radio Google Play - Youtube Tidal TheTruthTale.com
    Posted in Health, Sci-Tech and tagged as , , , , , , , ,